5 Ways Drinking More Water Can Improve Your Well-Being
Water is life. There are more reasons than one why it is called so. Besides quenching thirst, water is needed for growing crops, cooking, and keeping the environment sanitized. That’s not all –water can even solve a number of your life’s little, nagging problems like weight gain, loss of memory, and lack of concentration. Here is how sufficient water intake can help you enjoy your life to the fullest:
• A weak heart leads to many health issues. Drinking a sufficient amount of water (five glasses and more per day) can help you keep these ailments at bay. It also keeps you protected from certain types of cancer, namely, breast, colon and bladder cancers.
• Do those ugly bulges refuse to budge even after hours of exercising and months of dieting? Don’t give up; boost up your metabolism naturally by increasing your per-day water intake. Drinking water can perk up your body’s ability to burn fat. By just adding 17 ounces more water to your daily water consumption, you can increase your body’s natural fat-burning capacity by as much as 30 percent.
• Migraines can be debilitating– both physically and emotionally. By adding six cups (1.5 liters) of water to your usual daily water intake, you can experience 21 fewer hours of pain.
• Oxygen helps your brain to function at its optimum efficiency. One way of supplying your brain the requisite amount of oxygen is by drinking plenty of water – at least eight to 10 glasses per day. A high level of hydration can improve your cognitive performance by as much as 30 percent while even a little dehydration can affect your mental performance severely.
• How you perform professionally can have an impact on your mental and physical well-being. While poor performance may bring on more stress, the opposite brings a lot of satisfaction. Drink enough water to keep issues like work-time fatigue and short-time memory loss at bay.
So, you can see how some of your life’s little problems can be solved easily by merely increasing your daily water intake. We can tell you about many more natural remedies and treatment options for a variety of ailments. Has any nagging condition been bothering you lately? Just give a call to Florida Wellness Medical Group or get in touch through our website for consultation.