- Walk-In Appointments
- Acute Illness & Injury Care
- Motor Vehicle Injury Care (auto, motorcycle, etc.)
- Work-Related Injury (Workers’ Comp)
- Traditional Medicine
- Natural / Holistic Remedies
- Nutrition & Wellness Consulting
(food & nutrition, exercise / fitness, weight loss through lifestyle modification, supplementation, etc.)
As a patient at Florida Wellness Medical Group, we will personally tailor a wellness program specifically targeted to your wellness needs using the least-invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services. Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, we emphasize on improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place.
DIAGNOSTIC LABS & IMAGING
- Digital X-Ray
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Drug & Alcohol
- Strep Throat
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Inflammatory Risk
- Cervical Cancer (Pap smears)
- B12, D, and other vitamin levels
- … AND MUCH MORE!
- Urgent Care (minor injuries, acute illness, etc.)
- Chronic Condition Care (diabetes, hypertension, COPD, etc.)
- Annual Preventative / Wellness Exams
- Well-Woman / Well-Man Exams
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs / EKGs)
- Allergy “Skin Scratch” Testing
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Minor Wound Care (suturing, splinter removal, etc.)
- Minor Dermatological Procedures (warts, mole removal, skin biopsy, etc.)
- Ear Wax Removal
The New Patient Intake Forms let us know the history and current state of your health.
This includes an informed consent form, HIPAA information, Assignment of Benefits, Technology Disclaimer, and our Cancellation Policy.
Were you involved in a motor vehicle accident? Please complete our Motor Vehicle Accident Forms instead.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT. A STAFF MEMBER WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT AND SCHEDULE YOU IN OUR SYSTEM.